The Service Dog Comprehensive Coverage Kit is perfect for renters seeking housing with their Service Animal. You will receive a personalized Service Dog letter for housing from a Doctor or Licensed Mental Health Professional, Registration Certificate & ID Card. Under Fair Housing laws, and HUD’s recent policy update, landlords cannot renters with documented conditions from a licensed doctor or mental health professional from residing with their assistance animal. After ordering your Service Dog Comprehensive package, you will be redirected to a secure online mental health evaluation by a licensed doctor or therapist in your home state.
- Letter from Licensed Doctor or LMHP: After ordering, you will be redirected to a secure and confidential online mental health exam, which will be reviewed by a licensed doctor or mental health professional. You can complete your online exam in minutes from the privacy of your own home from any smartphone or web browser. This evaluation consists of an online mental health exam, which will be reviewed by a licensed therapist in your state. Your accommodation and disability verification letter will be signed on official letterhead with all licensing and contact information
- Registration ID Card + Certificate: You will receive a hard copy of your photo ID Card and Registration Certificate for easy access while you travel or are in public with your dog. Your registration does not expire and is valid for the lifetime of your Animal. Each Registration includes a 7 digit registration verification number for 24/7 verification.
Optional Add Ons:
- 1 Completed Housing Form: Your assigned Doctor will also complete any disability verification form required by your landlord to live with your Service or Emotional Support Animal. Many landlords require a separate form to be submitted for disability verification.
- Vest– Our adjustable, reflective vests are marked with two removable “Service Animal” Patches and come with a gripped handle, designed for maximum breathability and comfort for your Service Animal while out in public. Many businesses request your Emotional Support Animal is properly marked while out in public.
- Leash– Our leashes are printed on both sides displaying “Service Animal” for easy identification while out in public. Our sturdy leashes are made from nylon and have a rust free clip on hook.
- Digital PDF Copy– This express option allows for you to obtain a copy of your letter and form in PDF form as soon as your evaluation is approved.
- Extra Hard Copies: You will get an additional set of all documents that you have ordered. This will allow you to keep one set in your car and another at home so you are never without your paperwork
- Laminate Documents: Your documents will be laminated in a heavy protective layer to ensure your certificate stays protected from wear and tear.
- Clip on ID Card Holder:Your wallet size ID Card can be clipped on with this retractable and protective cover to your dog’s vest, leash, or collar
- Collar: Visible Service Animal markings on this adjustable collar can be comfortably left on your dog at all times for easy recognition. Comes with quick release secure buckle, and metal D Ring.