The Housing Package is perfect for renters seeking housing with their Service or Emotional Support Animal. You will receive a personalized ESA letter for housing from a Doctor or Licensed Mental Health Professional, Completed Housing Form, Registration Certificate & ID Card. Under Fair Housing laws, and HUD’s recent policy update, landlords cannot renters with documented conditions from a licensed doctor or mental health professional from residing with their assistance animal. After ordering your emotional support dog housing letter package, you will be redirected to a secure online mental health evaluation by a licensed doctor or therapist in your home state.
- Letter from Licensed Doctor or LMHP: After ordering, you will be redirected to a secure and confidential online mental health exam, which will be reviewed by a licensed doctor or mental health professional. You can complete your online exam in minutes from the privacy of your own home from any smartphone or web browser. This evaluation consists of an online mental health exam, which will be reviewed by a licensed therapist in your state. Your accommodation and disability verification letter will be signed on official letterhead with all licensing and contact information
- 1 Completed Housing Form: Your assigned Doctor will also complete any disability verification form required by your landlord to live with your Service or Emotional Support Animal. Many landlords require a separate form to be submitted for disability verification.
- Registration ID Card + Certificate: You will receive a hard copy of your photo ID Card and Registration Certificate for easy access while you travel or are in public with your dog. Your registration does not expire and is valid for the lifetime of your Animal. Each Registration includes a 7 digit registration verification number for 24/7 verification.
Optional Add Ons:
- Vest– Our adjustable, reflective vests are marked with two removable ““Emotional Support Animal” Patches and come with a gripped handle, designed for maximum breathability and comfort for your Emotional Support Animal while out in public. Many airlines and businesses request your Emotional Support Animal is properly marked while out in public.
- Leash– Our leashes are printed on both sides displaying “Emotional Support Animal” for easy identification while out in public. Our sturdy leashes are made from nylon and have a rust free clip on hook.
- Digital PDF Copy– This express option allows for you to obtain a copy of your letter and form in PDF form as soon as your evaluation is approved.
- Extra Hard Copies: You will get an additional set of all documents that you have ordered. This will allow you to keep one set in your car and another at home so you are never without your paperwork
- Laminate Documents: Your certificate and ESA letter for housing will be laminated in a heavy protective layer to ensure your certificate stays protected from wear and tear.
- Clip on ID Card Holder:Your wallet size ID Card can be clipped on with this retractable and protective cover to your dog’s vest, leash, or collar
- Collar: Visible Service Dog or ESA markings on this adjustable collar can be comfortably left on your dog at all times for easy recognition. Comes with quick release secure buckle, and metal D Ring.
- Additional Airline Forms: If you travel with multiple airlines, you can order additional airline forms here. As of February 2020, all airlines require a specific form to be completed by a doctor before your flight