Stop the hassles before they begin, and register your Service Dog now! This kit is a document identification package to help others identify your Service Dog.
The Service Dog ID Kit is a great tool for public identification. You will receive a physical copy of your wallet sized Service dog photo ID card and Certificate. Optional digital PDF copies or laminated versions of these documents are also available. To order, simply complete the basic form to be entered into our nationwide registry. Show these identification materials to landlords, airline officials, or store owners while out in public with your Service Dog
- 1 Service Dog Wallet Sized Photo ID Card for your Service Dog
- 1 personalized Service Dog Certificate printed on durable heavy paper
- 7 digit Registration ID # entered into the United Service Dog National Registry
- Housing and Travel Letter: You will receive an online evaluation from a licensed mental health professional to review your mental health. After placing your order you will be redirected to an licensed mental health exam where you can complete your online evaluation. If approved, you will receive a signed letter of recommendation from a licensed mental health professional for housing and travel purposes. This optional service is usually completed within 1 business day of submission.
- Vest– Our adjustable, reflective vests are marked with two removable “SERVICE DOG” Patches and come with a gripped handle, designed for maximum breathability and comfort for your Service Dog while out in public. Many airlines and businesses request your Service Dog is properly marked while out in public.
- Leash– Our leashes are printed on both sides displaying SERVICE DOG for easy identification while out in public. Our sturdy leashes are made from nylon and have a rust free clip on hook.
- Digital PDF Copy– This express option allows for instant download of your registration ID Card and Certificate. These PDF files will also be sent to you by email so you will always have your ID Card and Certificate handy on your smartphone, and can be printed out at home.
- Extra Hard Copies: You will get an additional set of all documents that you have ordered. This will allow you to keep one set in your car and another at home so you are never without your Service Dog Identification.
- Laminate Documents: Your Certificate will be laminated in a heavy protective plastic to ensure your certificate stays protected from wear and tear.
- Clip on ID Card Holder: This protective, waterproof ID Card Holder clips onto your dog’s vest or collar with a retractable sturdy cord so you can always access your Service Dog ID Card while out with your dog.
*We offer Free and Expedited Shipping options*