Traveling with your Service Animal? Under new Federal Guidelines, all disabled passengers traveling with their Service Animal must now complete and submit their DOT Travel form. This form attests to your dog’s training and how it assists with your disability. This mandatory form is required for all flights within the United States to be able to travel with your Service Animal in the cabin without any pet fees. Once purchased, we will assist in the filling out of your DOT Travel form, and you will receive an electronic, filled out version immediately available via email for added convenience.
If you are going to be traveling by airplane, it is important to be prepared and consider the usage of a marked Service Dog Vest, Leash, Collar or ID card, available as add ons.
- Vest– Our adjustable, reflective vests are marked with two removable “EMOTIONAL SUPPORT AL” or “SERVICE ANIMAL” Patches and come with a gripped handle, designed for maximum breathability and comfort for your Emotional Support Animal while out in public. Many airlines and businesses request your Emotional Support Animal is properly marked while out in public.
- Leash– Our leashes are printed on both sides displaying EMOTIONAL SUPPORT ANIMAL or “SERVICE ANIMAL” for easy identification while out in public. Our sturdy leashes are made from nylon and have a rust free clip on hook.
- Digital PDF Copy– This express option allows for you to obtain a copy of your letter in PDF form as soon as your evaluation is approved.
- Extra Hard Copies: You will get an additional set of all ESA flight letter documents that you have ordered. This will allow you to keep one set in your car and another at home so you are never without your paperwork
- Laminate Documents: Your letter will be laminated in a heavy protective plastic to ensure your certificate stays protected from wear and tear.
- Registration ID Card + Certificate: After submitting your mental health exam, you will be emailed a prepaid registration link so you can register your dog in the United Service Dog National Registry. You will receive a hard copy of your photo ID Card and Registration Certificate for easy access while you travel or are in public with your dog.
*We offer Free and Expedited Shipping options*