This Complete Emotional Support Animal Kit provides you with a Registration Certificate & ID Card, along with a Marked Emotional Support Animal Vest & Leash. To order this ESA Registration kit, simply complete the basic form to be entered into our nationwide registry. Show these identification materials as proof of your registered Emotional Support Animal to landlords and airline officials. With this Emotional Support Animal Kit, you will receive:
- Registration ID Card + Certificate: With your emotional support dog kit, you will receive a hard copy of your photo ID Card and Registration Certificate for easy access while you travel or are in public with your dog. Your registration does not expire and is valid for the lifetime of your Emotional Support Animal. Each ESA Registration kit includes a 7 digit registration verification number for 24/7 verification.
- Vest– Our adjustable, reflective vests are marked with two removable ““Emotional Support Animal” Patches and come with a gripped handle, designed for maximum breathability and comfort for your Emotional Support Animal while out in public. Many airlines and businesses request your Emotional Support Animal is properly marked while out in public.
- Leash– Our leashes are printed on both sides displaying “Emotional Support Animal” for easy identification while out in public. Our sturdy leashes are made from nylon and have a rust free clip on hook.
Optional Add Ons:
- Letter from Licensed Doctor or LMHP: After ordering, you will be redirected to a secure and confidential online mental health exam, which will be reviewed by a licensed doctor or mental health professional. You can complete your online exam in minutes from the privacy of your own home from any smartphone or web browser. This evaluation consists of an online mental health exam, which will be reviewed by a licensed therapist in your state. Your accommodation and disability verification letter will be signed on official letterhead with all licensing and contact information
- 1 Completed Housing or Airline Form: Your assigned Doctor will also complete any disability verification form required by your landlord or airline to travel with your Emotional Support Animal. Additional Forms can be added on as needed, and each form can be used on unlimited flights throughout the year. Many landlords and all airlines require a separate form to be submitted for disability verification.
- Digital PDF Copy– This express option allows for you to obtain a copy of your letter and form in PDF form as soon as your evaluation is approved.
- Extra Hard Copies: You will get an additional set of all documents that you have ordered. This will allow you to keep one set in your car and another at home so you are never without your paperwork
- Laminate Documents: Your letter & Certificate will be laminated in a heavy protective layer to ensure your certificate stays protected from wear and tear.
- Clip on ID Card Holder:Your wallet size ID Card can be clipped on with this retractable and protective cover to your dog’s vest, leash, or collar
- Emotional Support Animal Collar: Visible Service Dog markings on this adjustable collar can be comfortably left on your dog at all times for easy recognition. Comes with quick release secure buckle, and metal D Ring.
- Additional Airline Forms: If you travel with multiple airlines, you can order additional airline forms here. As of February 2020, all airlines require a specific form to be completed by a doctor before your flight
Vest Sizing Guide
Refer to our sizing guide to ensure a proper fit for your dog. Each vest has 2 adjustable straps for the chest and neck to offer more flexibility and perfect fit
Extra Small- For dogs 5-15lbs
Small- For dogs 15-30lbs
Medium- For dogs 30-50lbs
Large- For dogs 50-90lbs
XL- For dogs over 90lbs